ZYLVALOSYN 62.5% WATER SOLUBLE GRANULES FOR POULTRY
A SURE SHOT FOR MYCOPLASMOSIS
- Mycoplasma is genus of bacteria that lack a cell wall hence they are unaffected by many common antibiotics that target the cell wall synthesis
- There are more than 100 Mycoplasma species, 23 of which occur in birds. In 23 only 2 creates the economic loss in poultry
- M.gallisepticum (Mg)
- M.Synoviae (Ms)
- Mycoplasma is a primary organism for the cause of CRD and CCRD has got affinity towards treachea, air sacs, lungs,joint and reproductive system.
- Mycoplasma can travel in open air up to 300 meters and can survive upto 18 months In organic matter and upto 6hours in open atmosphere.
- Mycoplasma alone don’t cause didease, will act synergistically with other pathogens and leads to morbidity.
- Zavilosyn 62.5% W/W Tylvalosin as tartrate is a second generation Macrolide antibiotic developed to address the problems of Macrolide resistant strains of bacteria includingMycoplasma species.
- Zavilosyn is rapidy absorbed and concentrates in respiratory tract and enteric tissues it has been shown to achieve greater intracellular concentrations than either Tylosin or Tilmycosin.
- This molecule offers a better solution to the challenge of preventing and treating mycoplasmosis caused by Mg and Ms additionally it also take care of ORT.
- ZAVILOSYN water soluble granules contain a new generation Macrolide antibiotic Tylvalosin as tartrate both water soluble and Premixes are approved throughout European union and in other major poultry rearing of the world for the treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases with Mg/Ms and also ORT.
MODE OF ACTION
Zavilosyn binds to bacterial ribosome’s and prevents Protein synthesis this can lead to inhibition of bacterial growth or death of the bacteria. Zavilosyn first metabolite, Known as -AT, also has antimicrobial activity it attaches to a different site on the fibosome, enhancing the effectiveness and clinical efficacy of the molecule,this dualaction is responsible for its favourable resistance profile.
- Zavilosyn absorbed through gut with in 6hrs and rapidly penetrates the host and bacterial cell membranes and exerts superior ribosome binding.
- Rapidly absorbed and concentrates in target respiratory tissues.
- Zavilosyn absorbed Lysosomes engulf the host and destroy the host defence mechanism> Concentrates within macrophages and together with lysosomal enzymes combats target pathogens.
- Zavilosyn establishes a potential Synergy with natural defence mechanism.
- Concentrates within white blood cells which are transported to the site of infection.
- Zavilosyn recycles several times in the system there by giving excellent activity against Mg and Ms exerting both bacteriostatic and bacteriocidal effect.
- Zavilosyn got superior activity against ORT and Closetridium Perfringens.
- Zavilosyn Improves FCR, lower mortalities and less pullet eggs.
- Zavilosyn lowers horizontal transmission and minimizes lesions that can inhibit in respiratory system.
CRD PREVENTION PROGRAMME
ZAVILOSYN SOLUBLE FOR COMMERCIAL BOILERS
Day1,2,3 25 mg/kg Body weight
Day21,22 25 mg/kg Body weight (2 days)
ZAVILOSYN 10% PREMIX FOR COMMERCIAL LAYERS
100 g/ton of feed or as advised by the veterinarian.
If Secondary infections persist it is better recommended with a combination of eighter CTC or OTC